Filipino born, 100% farm raised, Nerd at heart. Editorial-minded creative and Business strategist transforming the way brands enrich consumer experiences through content. With years of experience at consumer startups, media companies and lifestyle brands, brings a unique blend of creative chops, digital data-savvy and a dash of quirky humor. Entrepreneurial at heart and a team player recognized for fervent approach and colorful ideas.
I’ve built my career embracing the unknown, fearlessly taking in a variety of roles. My responsibilities have included art direction, market analysis, PR, B2B, and execution of all necessary steps required to lead brands. Pitching forward thinking ideas that disrupt the market and generate new leads. Combined with a visual heavy background in art direction and front end development, my career has been devoted in developing winning content and strategies, that positively impact businesses and communities. Furthermore, as a customer service oriented professional, I always aim to please.
Key contributions includes:
- Making FSC the 1st Men’s Styling Subscription Service to secure partnerships and become an ofﬁcial distributor with at least 30 of the top Fashion Brands in the Men’s category (ie. Ben Sherman, Perry Ellis, Original Penguin, Kenneth Cole, Weatherproof)
- 30% Increase in acquisition and 60% in retention by seeking and identifying quality leads through customer segmentation; Spearheading 10+ national ad campaigns (each at a budget of at least $10k) that ran in various advertising channels (airlines, radio, gym, facebook, and print).
- Streamlined brand partner acquisition by developing a proprietary CRM buying algorithm that project buying minimums per clothing category based on data points of a Member’s Proﬁle.
- Oversaw development of branding and creative assets solidifying a core cohesive corporate identity based on company’s present objectives, Brand Persona and Key Target demographic.
- Cultivated relationships and managed 50+ key talents/personalities/media/brand ambassadors boosting customer acquisition by 20% and overall brand awareness.